In this blog we'll explain how to integrate your BookSteam calendar with Jimdo.
1. Login into your Jimdo account.2. Open your website design.
3. Login into your BookSteam account.
4. If you want to add BookSteam scheduling "Book Now" button to your Jimdo webpage, navigate to the "Marketing" tab, and on the left hand side select "BookNow Button", select size of the button you prefer and copy your code, see below.
5. Go back to your Jimdo account, click 'Add Element', then 'Additional Elements' and select 'Widget/HTML'.
6. Paste your BookSteam code and click SAVE.
7. "Book Now" button has been added to your Jimdo webpage. Your clients can now visit your live website and start booking their appointments online.
8. If you want to integrate website widget (popup or direct booking on your Jimdo webpage), navigate in your BookSteam account to the 'Marketing' tab, on the left hand side select 'Website Widgets'. Select 'BookSteam widget in body' or 'BookSteam popup widget', select which link to load (if you want to load main page just leave it default) and then copy code below.
9. Then follow Step 5 and 6 above. After you 'SAVE' 'BookSteam Popup Widget' will look like this:
and 'Booksteam Widget in Body' will look like this:
That's it! You've added BookSteam calendar to your Jimdo site!
Related blog posts: GoDaddy, Google Sites, Joomla, Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Wordpress, Yola