Law offices are crazy busy and secretaries should get medals. It's the person in the front that must comfort and console, smile at unruly children and nod their head when the unhappy yell at them about the bill. Truth is, the last thing a secretary needs to do is make appointments. Today's law firm has other options. Here are 5 easy ways online appointment scheduling software can revolutionize your office and make your receptionist VERY HAPPY.
1. Allow Clients to Choose Their Own AppointmentA law office gets a variety of patrons and most are web savvy. Online software, like Booksteam, presents a custom web portal where clients can view their lawyer's schedule and choose a time that is convenient to meet.
2. Allow Clients to Choose Their Preferred LocationIf your law firm has multiple locations, Booksteam has you covered. Your personalize business web portal will allow guests to choose a law office near their home or office. Simply click the name of the office and view the calendar of that particular center.
3. Allow Clients to Prepay For ConsultationsFixed price consultation should be pre-paid without burdening your front desk. Clients' can choose their own appointment, session length and prepay via credit card all online. There is no need to bother the office and the administrators’ calendar is instantly updated with the newest additions.
4. Remind Clients to Attend or Reschedule Their MeetingsPatrons will get instant email reminders about their upcoming appointments (you can customize when your patrons will receive those reminders). Why waste time calling your client list? Let Booksteam do all the work for you.
5. Help Clients Easily Reschedule Future DiscussionsAppointments can be scheduled as one time, multi-time and even ongoing. Each consultation is updated to both the office and the lawyer, it can also be synched with Apple iCal, Google calendar or Microsoft Outlook. Color coding can be used to help determine whether consultation was scheduled online or you manually added it. Blue could be designated for the booked online while yellow could mean manually scheduled meet at your office. Appointment software is easy to use especially when it's completely online.
By now you are probably wondering if Booksteam will really work for your law firm. Well, there's only one way to find out. Try our 30 day free trial.