Facebook recently released a call-to-action button for Business Pages. It can help drive your Facebook clients to your business booking webpage. Call-to-action button is located in a business page's header. Here is a quick guide on how to add "Book Now" call-to-action button to your Business Facebook Page.
1. Log in into your BookSteam account. Navigate to the Marketing tab, select Mini Webpage on the left hand side and copy your online scheduling business webpage link.
2. Log in into your Business Facebook page.
3. Click "Create Call to Action" button in your page's header.
4. Select "Book Now" from the drop down menu. Paste your Mini Webpage link (which you copied in Step 1) into both "Website" and "Mobile Website" fields and click Next.
5. On the next two screens (iOS Destination and Android Destination), select "Website", click Next and then Create.
And you're done! "Book Now" button is now visible to you and your clients on your Facebook Business Page.
Facebook Mobile will also display your new "Book Now" button which will take your clients (who are viewing your Facebook Business Page from a smartphone) to your mobile optimized booking webpage.
Related blog post: Facebook Widget